An inquiry-based writing course that focuses on strategies for writing everyday experience and making the mundane fresh again
Wednesday, August 27, 2008
Answer to Prompt
Writing is like soccer, because I have great days but there can always be that day I lose the gift.
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Yes i agree that any day can be a good or bad day when writing. There r sum days that i feel i can write realy well then others when i just come up with blocks and feel i have nothing to write about.
ah yes I have those days when writing where I can't figure out what to write down, especially if I'm trying to complete my first paragraph or thesis. On the flip side though, there are definitely those days I could spit out 3+ pages in under 30 minutes.
2 comments:
Yes i agree that any day can be a good or bad day when writing. There r sum days that i feel i can write realy well then others when i just come up with blocks and feel i have nothing to write about.
ah yes I have those days when writing where I can't figure out what to write down, especially if I'm trying to complete my first paragraph or thesis. On the flip side though, there are definitely those days I could spit out 3+ pages in under 30 minutes.
Post a Comment