Monday, September 29, 2008

I am sorry for the tardiness. For this week I chose to describe my old xanga page that was popular about 4-5 years ago. I love framing, especially with small thin borders. When you first enter my page, there would be a pop up upon entering. It says "Cho em mot co hoi duoc khong" meaning "May I have another chance". My background font color is gray an in Arial. But as for the post, the color is pink, and for the date color, it's red. My border color is pink but the background is plain white. I love simplicity, the more simple it is, the more it allure my attraction. Back then when i was in 8th grade, everyone had one so i wanted to make one for my own; a page that's all about me. I used to write in it everyday, writing how my day went and my emotions. But now everyone has a facebook or a myspace but in my opnion xanga is more like diary more than myspace or facebook.

No comments: