Friday, September 26, 2008
Week 5
I am going to look at the font and pictures on this page. The font on this page is a serif font, this makes it easier to read, and follow the line of writing on the page, which is good because I sometimes find it hard to move from line to line while reading from a computer. The picture on this page goes along with the title, and the title of the class, giving a visual image into your mind. The colors on this page are pastels, making it easier on the eyes while trying to read from the page.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I agree with what you say. I also enjoy that you choose a site that we can look at because it makes it easier for us to see what you mean. Things that are easier on the eye are definitely beneficial. =)
Post a Comment