Sunday, September 7, 2008

my tardy week 2

I know this kinda late and I probably wont get credit but I took time to think about it so I might as well do it. My best and worst teacher would have to be my physics teacher during my junior year.He was the worst because he really enjoyed messing with people and failing people. If you've ever seen the show scrubs, he was like the teacher version of dr cox. In an ironic twist he was also one of the best teachers I ever had because his class was the only class I ever took in high school where I learned relevant info that can actually help me out later on in life.I barely passed his class but he taught in such a way that now I have a part of my brain devoted to physics. Its hard to look at everyday life stuff without thinking about the physics behind it but it makes fights and car crashes alot cooler.

No comments: