Monday, September 29, 2008

Week 5

I choose Joe Lean & the Jing Jang Jong myspace page. They are a new up and coming band that knows how to effectively advertise their music. The web page is set up to center around the bands name. The page seems very plain, with black and white photographs. However, the name of the band is in all yellow. The font they use is unique as well because it is in all caps, yet looks very playful. Also, each "J" looks very long, or "lean". The font looks like the band is stylish and different. If you look below the bands name, you see a black and white picture of them. By looking at the picture, I can conclude that this band is in fact stylish and different. Other things I noticed from this web page is that it has many different aspects once you scroll down, and music is playing constantly in the background. 

No comments: