I Cry
Sometimes when I'm alone
I Cry,
Cause I am on my own.
The tears I cry are bitter and warm.
They flow with life but take no form
I Cry becuase my heart is torn.
I find it difficult to carry on.
If I had an ear to confiding,
I would cry among my treasure friend,
but who do you know that stops that long,
to help another carry on.
The world moves fast and it would rather pass by.
Then to stop and see what makes one cry,
And sometimes.....
I Cry
and no one cares about why.
-Tupac Shakur
Anaphoras: I cry
-I think this phrase gives emphasis on what he's feeling. He wants people to remember that he cries too. No matter how strong or mean he may have came off to be, he's just like everyone else.
Binary Opposition:bitter and warm
It kind of makes a person realize that that's what crying does to you.
Anomalies:
I didn't notice any
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
ya i think that 2pac is saying exactly that. when no one is around he needs sumone to cry on, and he hasnt neccisarily found someone to "cry on".
ryan sparling
I agree tupac wants people to realize even though he is a gangsta he wants people to know he still cries and isn't this super person that has no emotion. He still needs that person that will help him during hard times.
i agree! totally! great man, great songs great meaning
Post a Comment