Saturday, September 27, 2008

Week 5

ok the picture I am talking about is on this link- http://www.fotosearch.com/bigcomp.asp?path=BNS/BNS259/DAN131.jpg
It shows two guys that are in a stance while break dancing. You can tell by the way they are holding themselves in the air, they need extraordinary strength in the arms. Also, since it looks like it's in a studio, the dancing could be considered an art, and is definitely a spectator sport/art. Based on what they are wearing, I am thinking that the sleeveless shirts help them use there arms more freely, and its necessary to have sneakers; it looks like they also wear hats but I am not sure how they play a role in break dancing, based on the picture.

1 comment:

cyanez said...

I like the picture. I think it does a great job of portraying the difficulty of breakdancing, especially through the positioning of the dancers.