Sunday, November 30, 2008
The majr that im pursuing is Health Science with a concentration in exercise science. In this major I will have to write a lot which is good because I feel like it's one of my stronger points. I will have to come up with new ways to persuade people to come and let me teach them how to become physically fit. I will also have to come up with a business plan to get funding are hired to become an owner of my own gym or open up my own business. The writing will have to be persuasive, detailed and intriguing. You need to be persuasive to gain clients and have them want to do this for you. It needs to be detailed to cover your butt in case something happens and you can say "Can't sue me, you signed this contract right here." It needs to be intriguing because you want your audience to feel like they would be able to learn something from the skills you have to offer. The more people interested the better the chances are of you gaining clients.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment