Sunday, November 30, 2008
My major in undeclared in the Business but i am thinking about business management and minor in accounting that is if i can do it of course. I like the business world, i like the fact that one does not have to sit and stare at the computer the whole day but instead they can go out and meet people and make business friends. They are the ones that bring in money. I chose this major because first i hate science, i am absolutely horrible at it, i was good at it during middle and high school years but up until now and 12th grade, i failed, horribly. In addition, although i love math, i just cant know for a fact that i wont have the strength to solve math problems or think the whole day. Therefore, my only choice left is business. I am good at talking and persuading so i think I will succeed in this career.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment