Saturday, November 29, 2008

Sports Management is the field I see myself pursuing. I am from California so the west coast sports teams are definitely engrained into my heart and soul. My dream is to be involved or even own a part of the Los Angeles Lakers franchise. I know that I will need a lot of connections as well as persuading skills. Therefore one situation where good writing is necessary will be in my resume'. All jobs seek someone who they think will be a great and refreshing addition to their team, so it is key to have writing skills in my field of study as well as my career in sports. The three adjectives to describe how my writing should be are persuasive, genuine, and believeable. Persuasive because not just anyone will be hired. Genuine for the fact that people lie and will try to cheat the company, and finally believable because I will make promises that I will keep and that are logical.

No comments: