Sunday, November 30, 2008

Week 13

The major I am most interested in is Geology. It is kind of a family tradition and it is a big plus that I find the topic interesting. I figure that the most writing that would be used in this sort of work field will be research based. This meaning the writing will be methodized, analytical, and veritable since it is more earth science based than it is creative writing. I feel this writing is different than the typical prompt based paper since it is based on gathered evidence and for the most part is factual. It is methodized since you have to go about research in a certain order in order for it to make sense. Analytical for it is mostly examination of rocks and other minerals and veritable because it is, again, factual. There is no fluff (for the most part) to this subject, which can be a little of a downer. 

No comments: