The career field that I am most interested in pursuing is sports broadcasting. I one day imagine myself working as a lead sports anchor for ESPN, the world wide leader in sports. I have always known how important writing is when dealing with sports journalism. For example with writing for a paper, you need to be able to explain in detail the event that has occurred. You need to be able to paint the images for everyone that was not there to witness it. I expect to be writing or co-writing my lines for highlight plays that I would be covering for ESPN. If you can write well, then you are on the right track for a great career. Your writings and your voice will be what guide you to success. Being able to write compositions is your first step in becoming a broadcaster.
I hope one day, I will achieve my goal and be covering sports for ESPN.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment