Sunday, October 5, 2008

The hardest part of the research process for me is to narrow all my searches down and focus into one topic that I am choosing. After that it’s really difficult for me to put them into order, in deciding which information I should present first and etc… Then after a while, after I could write everything that I could possibly think of, when I run out of ideas of what to talk about! I am stuck, that was the worst part of writing a paper is sitting there thinking what else we can BS to to make the paper meet the requirement lengths.

The easiest part of the research process I think is finding where to search about the topic, when I have decided on which topic I choose, I think it would be very easy to find search results. The next thing that I enjoy the most is citing the sources, yes it can be very confusing sometimes but it is not as hard or require much of thinking. I think of it this way, whenever I am citing that means I am done with paper!! That’s a satisfying thought yea?

No comments: