Saturday, October 18, 2008
Week 8
I consider myself an initiator and elaborator. When the group first gets together, I try to start the conversation. I also try to get peoples opinions to get the group communicating. Then I normally try to fall back and let someone else take control. But if I see that no one will do that then I just continue to "control" the group setting. This is beneficial for the group bc at least I know we will get somewhere. But it could also be bad bc if someone who is like a dictator comes in, it's hard to get the group back in order.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
yes of course when being in a group it is very important to be an iniator and and elaborator especially an iniator. Because when in a group no one has the courage to start off first then the rest of the group will know have anything to say. Once we all have something to say then the next most important thing is to elaborate and to add more or sugar-coat to what has already been said. As for me i tend to be both at times and depends on situations.
Post a Comment