Saturday, October 18, 2008
Week 8
I am an initiator, an opinion givers, an elaborator, (something they didn't have on there) an organizer, and a comprimiser. Usually I take immediate leadership in breaking the ice of the group. I find that is the hardest part of group discussion. The original breaking of the ice. So typically I will go ahead and initiate the discussion and get people thinking, even try and throw a joke in. From there I throw in alot of opinions, sometimes to much and get a little dogmatic over the situation. Then on someones opinion I will elaborate on the idea if possible. I believe an organizer is also important. "Okay now we have all this info" lets put it together. Or, okay now lets go back over and organize all that has been said to something understandable. So I guess you could say I am a clarifier. Worst part is I am very opinionated. Sometimes a distraction as well. As I have matured though these problems seem to go away.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment