The hardest part of the research process for me would have to be researching information for my topic. It's always easy to find sources for any topic. But my challenge comes when it's time to decide which source to use. I also find it hard on which information I am going to include in my paper and how much of one source will I use. Citing the source is also difficult b/c there are so many different ways of citing. Depending on the type of source you cite some things one way and other things another way.
The easiest part of the research process is putting my paper in order. I usually figure out the order of my paper before I began writing. This helps me stay organized and on topic. Just plain writing the paper is the easiest part for me as well. I really dont like the whole research process, I rather just start writing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment