Wednesday, October 22, 2008
Week 9
In high school, I rarely disscussed issues with teachers. They were very frightening to me, and i just wanted them to like me. So when I did go to a teacher, I was very polite and courteous. I tried just to be there long enough to ask my question, and get out of there as quick as I could. I find teachers to be scary, unless I have known them for many years.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I never really interacted with my teachers/professors either, until I got to college. You'll find that they're really not as scary as you might think they are.
I think that college teachers are much more friendly and encouraging than high school teachers. Public school teachers remind me of rabid bears. Typically grumpy, never a good thing if your with a bear alone, and when angered the punishment is extremely strong.
I love college.
Post a Comment