Sunday, October 26, 2008
Week 9
Almost every week I would be called down to the office and I would always think what this time. I knew i had done something wrong but what could it be since i just got called down the week before. Once i got down there it was a cop that i personally knew and he gave me the best gift I could ever get, a PBA card. He said, "Now don't go driving like an idiot but this will help when you do get pulled over." He was a great guy and would do anything for me when i needed him to. He got me out of so many tickets for my tint on my car it was crazy. I felt really comfortable talking to him because he was like one of my friends always talking to me and making jokes that most cops wouldn't even give you the time of day. He changed my views on cops and how they really are compared to what people say. He was a very compasionate person that cared a lot about me and if it wasn't for this idk if I would have a license haha.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment