Friday, October 24, 2008
Blog 9
In high school, I had to go talk to my Science teacher about my project. I was scared I had done something wrong but she wound up asking if she could use it as an example for its creativity. "I selected a few projects to share with the class and one was yours. All you need to do is present it." In exchange, she gave me an extra five points on the project. She was a very intimidating teacher, hence why I was super nervous. However, she approached the conversation very casually and I had no worries. I feel that talking to teachers about corrections on a paper or a test is harder though (criticism can be a little tough coming from teachers). But then again they point out things that you would not have known or seen if they did not call you out on it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
This is so relatable. Just because you meet with a teacher doesn't necessarily mean it's a bad thing.
It's funny that people who seem to be intimidating are actually really cool. Yea, not unless I really had to, if I wasn't comfortable with my teachers I wouldn't ask many questions.
Post a Comment