Sunday, October 26, 2008
During my high school years, i interacted a lot with my teachers, especially my government teacher during senior year. He had his special way of giving extra credit by making his students bring in tissue boxes. Each box would be worth 5 points and each quarter a maximum we can have is 5 boxes which are equivalent to 25 points. He was a most amazing and hilarious teacher ever. But his tests were really hard so i usually did not ace them all. I would found myself at the end of every quarter buying much tissue boxes. One time, 25 points was not enough to get me the grade that i wanted. I asked him if i can bring 6 boxes instead and amazing he agreed to it. I was so relieved and the only i can remember him saying was "that was my first time and would be my last time". He was such a genuine guy and a very passionate teacher. I loved him and his class very much.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
i as well interaced with my teachers in high school. because our school was so small, i was very well known for being good at wrestling and being a leader in the school.
There were a few teachers in high school like the one you talk about. Especially once I got into my junior and senior years I really liked my teachers and was fairly good friends with them. My AP Bio teacher was pretty hard but he was also really nice and we all would go hang out with him on free periods.
Post a Comment