I dont know much about this topic but it sounds interesting. And this has been an ongoing topic for years so you will find current as well as historical information.
I think you will be able to find a lot of stuff about your topic. This is definitely a hot topic and one with a wide range of viewpoints. It also seems like you have it narrowed down enough so that you can write a clear and concise paper.
good topic but i tihnk it's too broad don't you think?? because i think writing all about how it works and how to use it is going to produce a 10 page paper!!! i think you should narrow it down a lil bit more and go from there!! you will definitely find alot of info on this!! :D Good luck
This is good- comparing history to the "now". I wanted something similar with the Holocaust and Genocide today but I wasn't in the mood to be depressed. You will be able to find many resources!
I definitely think that finding resources on this should be pretty easy. Although, you might want to make your topic a little more narrow by focusing on a specific time when looking at nuclear weapon use as it has changed significantly from when it was first used to now.
A good topic in my opinion but still a bit broad, i'd focus on either giving reasons to it's use and taking a stand for/or against it's use against Japan or how it's affecting the world today.
14 comments:
very good- recent, and narrow enough
Nice clear and to the point
I dont know much about this topic but it sounds interesting. And this has been an ongoing topic for years so you will find current as well as historical information.
I think you will be able to find a lot of stuff about your topic. This is definitely a hot topic and one with a wide range of viewpoints. It also seems like you have it narrowed down enough so that you can write a clear and concise paper.
Good, i dont really know much about this, but i think it is very researchabel! Good Luck!
Lindsey
good topic but i tihnk it's too broad don't you think?? because i think writing all about how it works and how to use it is going to produce a 10 page paper!!! i think you should narrow it down a lil bit more and go from there!! you will definitely find alot of info on this!! :D Good luck
This is good- comparing history to the "now". I wanted something similar with the Holocaust and Genocide today but I wasn't in the mood to be depressed. You will be able to find many resources!
Really good topic. Sounds interesting. Has some good debate within the topic.
I definitely think that finding resources on this should be pretty easy. Although, you might want to make your topic a little more narrow by focusing on a specific time when looking at nuclear weapon use as it has changed significantly from when it was first used to now.
kool topic shud have alot of info. pretty strait to the point
should be a great topic and has to do with recent things that are going on.
A good topic in my opinion but still a bit broad, i'd focus on either giving reasons to it's use and taking a stand for/or against it's use against Japan or how it's affecting the world today.
nuclear power as in nuclear weapons or to provide electricity?
Post a Comment