Friday, October 10, 2008

Research Topic

My research topic is the use of medicinal marijuana. I want to find out what the current laws are and what it is allowed to be used for now. I also just want to find out if it helps relieve symptoms of cancer or other diseases. I want to also focus on the ethical aspect of this.

Should marijuana be used for medicinal purposes? Where is the line drawn? Ethical implications?

13 comments:

Brandon H. said...

good topic- recent, it may be debated in this election, but there may be many opinions for this topic.

B.Spence said...

This is very controversial, which means you will find a variety of sources. But you will find plenty of good information. I also think your findings will interest you.

Nick B said...

Lots of infromation. Be careful though. Very Bias in alot of sources. Current, controversal.
I am liking it.

Kevin C said...

I think it is a good topic and should have interesting results

Anonymous said...

good topic! i think this is easily researched, maybe the ifo maybe be slanted,so be careful with that, other than that i think this should be good! Good Luck!
Lindsey

Anonymous said...

hey that's a raelly good topic and i think you will find a lot of information about it. But becareful i think that there will be TOO many laws so make sure you knwo which one to pick to suite your essay good luck :D

cyanez said...

This topic is a great choice because there is definitely a lot of debate. A lot of research has been done. Good choice!!

Blythe said...

This is good because it is a very current topic. I feel this is a big controversy of our generation. Do you think if they make it legal, that it will be more accessible to non-medical patients?

Katlyn said...

Very good topic. You should have no trouble finding information out there. Watch out though, you'll find a lot of opinions (especially coming from people who just want it legalized for general use). Your three questions are good starting off points, but you might want to pick just one.

Anonymous said...

ya i think this is a very conterversal topic to because pp either agree very strongly about it or disagree against it. i dont think there is a nuetral ground. but there shud be plenty of info on it

morgans said...

you will find info but what you do with it will be the next thing. there is so much out there it might be hard to narrow it down.

BJVarni said...

You should focus futher down and pick just one of the subjects you're looking into.

dirtydog said...

the drug has a vast history in our country so I don't think you'll have trouble finding info and also you can compare how it is socially acceptable in other countries where alcohol isnt