Thursday, October 2, 2008

Roses

The most difficult part of this research project has so far been deciding which project I will do. I finally have decided roses. Now my issue is how will I discuss roses. There has to be some sort of point.

The easiest part of the research paper will be finding infromation on my subject. I will particularly enjoy learning the history of roses and their important in romance.

1 comment:

Blythe said...

I am having a problem choosing my topic too. I think I am going to go with the one that has more controversy. Then I can truly get two sides to my research and pick my own side of the argument. I also fear I won't find appropriate material for the topic I pick. Or, I will find good information- but it will not be creditable. Finding if a source is good enough for a research paper is still a little hazy to me.