Friday, October 10, 2008

Topic Blog Post

My topic is about how technology now has made our generation lazy. Specifically remote controls, moving runways in airports, and how the internet has prevented us from researching in the library.

13 comments:

Brandon H. said...

I like this topic, because I mostly agree with it.

Anonymous said...

hey that's cool!! definitely there will be alot of people writing about it already so i dont think u wll run into a lot of trouble...

Nick B said...

Very good. You should also suggest some combatants for these things in your paper. Should give you a page more or so. =)

Anonymous said...

Good TOpic! i think this is very true! pretty researchable, because im sure it is the interest of many other people. Good Luck!
Lindsey

Kevin C said...

I like the others like this topic and I can agree with it.

Blythe said...

YES! This is a great topic. Our entire generation can relate.. I like the originality. You could use those long article handouts as resources...

bboy_dynamike said...

good idea and yeah i agree with it haha

Katlyn said...

I definitely agree that technology has made our generation rather lazy. Should be fun. What is your thesis going to be?

B.Spence said...

This is an interesting topic. I'm sure you will find very opinionated answers for this one. And you may wanna narrow down which technology you're talking about.

Anonymous said...

pretty kool topic shud find alot of info on it becasue there already has been sum research on this

morgans said...

should be really fun to research and have a lot of info on the topic.

BJVarni said...

A funny topic, but one that could prove interesting. This one has probly been done before so should have alot of information to draw from.

dirtydog said...

interesting topic, I would go off of the pro's and con's of having a more effiecent lifestyle because of technology