Wednesday, October 15, 2008
Week 8
The role that I tend to take on in groups is that of the elaborator. I think that this is mostly because I'm not usually one to speak up, my personality tends to be more that of an observer, and I chime in when I feel that I could add to the discussion. I think that this can be positive to the group because sometimes what one person suggested or said wasn't clear, and it's good to have somebody else elaborate on that as it can make the idea or suggestion more clear.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
yes this is what i seem to do as well. if no one steps up to say something i will accasionally say what i have to say but usaully just say something about what some one else has said
im glad for group members like you all! I, personally is more of an initiative speaker and will try get the top discussion going or put out my ideas first. I'm not too shy about doing so either.
all aspects of a group are important, i think im probably a opinion seeker, becasue im not a really opinionated person.
This is probably the hardest role amongest groups in my opinion. Trying to keep up a topic, especially when its one that not many people have a comment on is really tough
I agree about how i like to add to an idea. it helps the group expand a topic or idea and break it down. sometimes it helps to just speak up right away so i wont forget what my idea is...
Post a Comment