Sunday, October 19, 2008
Week 8
I consider myself an opinion giver and an elaborate. Being an opinion giver can sometimes be a hindrance in a group because you really aren't adding anything to the discussion sometimes you are just saying something to make your self feel better about not really having any input on the subject. Where as being an elaborate is helpful because you either agree or disagree with something and then you say why or why not and add to the topic so you do have input on the subject.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I agree with what you were saying with elaborating in how it helps you out with making you either agree or disagree with something and then you give your reasons on why.
My opinion is similar to your response. I find myself being an opinion giver because I like to suggest what things work and dont.
Post a Comment