I was going to research George Mason.
I wanted to know his significance in America's history.
I want to know what he did that made him worthy enough of having a University named after him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
An inquiry-based writing course that focuses on strategies for writing everyday experience and making the mundane fresh again
14 comments:
your topic is very original. I'd maybe try to find out why this school was named after him.
thats a good idea.it'd be funny if you found out how we got our school colors cuz somebody told me it was because of his foot
This is different lol. But good b/c people used to ask me who George Mason was && I don't know that much about him. To be honest I dont think many people do. But this is good and Im glad Im not the only person researching a person in class!
GOOD TOPIC, even being here i really dont know who he is, didnt he sign something? im not sure. I think this topic is very benificial, and will beeasily researched because we go to GMU. Good Luck!
Lindsey
You will absolutely be able to find a lot of research about him. But what is your thesis?
Very original. Georgey had it going on by the way. Try to make some sort of debate out of it. Such as if his name deserved to be put at our school. Or discuss his actual acheivements and critic them.
HEY I LIKE!! I ALSO WANNA KNOW HOW OUR SCHOOL DERIVED FROOM THAT NAME!! BUT i don;t knwo whether or not you will find alot of info about this...a lil suggestion..go broader a lil?? :D
Haha I like it! This is a good topic because it has two arguable sides. He was a very influential man in American history. I hope you find some good resources and that he is worthy of our college name!
Nice choice. Many people don't know a lot about him, so this can be a cool topic to research.
Sounds like a fun topic. You should be able to find lots of information on this.
pretty unique topic. there will be tons of resoourse espescially since we r on thew campus
this one should be interesting because I dont really know that much about the history of the school
A solid topic, maybe focus on how his accomplishments affected our nation.
you could probably find most of your info on campus
Post a Comment