Friday, October 10, 2008

workshop post

i want to write my paper on the origins of bboying and maybe find some way to compare how it was originally to how it is now.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

origins of boying? what's that sorry :D i cant comment or help you!! but sounds interesting :D good luck i want ot know too

Brandon H. said...

ya, i was just going to say the same thing; I have no idea what that is. sorry!

Anonymous said...

sounds fun! i think u can get far with this. i dnt kno much about it but i would love to learn more! Good Luck!
Lindsey

cyanez said...

Thats a cool and very recent topic. I first was introduced to it through music. This should be fun.

bboy_dynamike said...

btw bboying is another way to say breakdancing

Kevin C said...

I think it might be a little hard to find textual information this topic, best of luck

Katlyn said...

That should be a lot of fun and definitely interesting. You might also want to focus on a region in which this is popular because it can differ across different regions.

B.Spence said...

Ooh I really like your topic. Its really different. I love dance and hip-hop. Im always interested as to how things got started. You should have fun doing this!

Anonymous said...

i dont no any thing on this so iam sorry i realty dont no what suggestions i could offer

Blythe said...

Cool topic! Is it easy to compare the origins to now though?

morgans said...

not sure what info you can find about it but if you search it will def come up with something.

BJVarni said...

I would think as other have said, it might be a little hard to find actual books and library references on the subject, but if it's something you're interested in i'd keep going with it.